Lighting the Way to Profitability
Helping the small futures day trader become profitable thru education and a live futures trading room.
- Are you a struggling futures trader with an account size of $6000 or less?
- Is it possible to build a small account into one you can eventually make a living off of by day trading?
- I say YES and I would like to teach you how.
- Live Trade Analysis
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 - 11:30 am EST.
- Ongoing education and analysis in live Futures Trading Room.
- Trade set-ups including potential entries, stop losses, and profit targets.
- Learn the importance of risk management.
- Platform used: Sierra Charts.
- Other platforms can be used if you have access to order flow, volume profile, and market profile (TPO).
- Members receive instruction in my chart set up.
- Ongoing education and market analysis in Live Futures Trading Room.
- Register for free to access free stuff!
- Additional educational videos in the members area for subscribers.
- Fibonacci Strategy available for purchase.
- Range Bar Strategy (RBS) available for purchase.
- Whether you're new to futures trading or have been trading a while and are not yet consistent, private coaching can help you develop as a day trader and learn how to become profitable.
- Some of the problems coaching can address are:
- Risk Management
- Developing a trade plan
- Having a set of rules to trade by.
Sign Up to Receive my Free Video !
This video explains one of my favorite tools I use, that you can start using immediately to help improve your trading results!
Let me Help You Learn:
Learn to STOP taking large losses.
Learn how to START accumulating profits.
- NQ (emini Nasdaq), YM (emini DOW), ES (emini S& P), CL (Crude Oil), and GC (Gold)
"Natalie does the best job of reading order flow and volume profile charts of any other trader that I have seen. Her analysis of the markets is spot on! Also, her use of Fibonacci retracements and extensions to anticipate price action and determine good entries and targets is masterful! She approaches and trades the markets with a defined plan and executes that plan with patience and a calm demeanor. Spending time in the Candlelight Trading Room is the best part of my day. -- Eva J. Tompkins, Esq."
"I have been in the futures market for more than 20 years. Over that period of time, I have been in so many different trading rooms, but I can say that I have never seen a room like Candlelight Trading. First, Natalie is very honest and her calls are very clear. You can see her dome; no BS; everything is in front of you … she is totally open with nowhere to hide. You will never hear her make a big deal over trades that make a lot of money, and she will not hide a trade that did not go in her favor.
Here is why I think that Natalie’s room is different (and better) than any of the trading rooms that I know; and I know A LOT:
- She is very honest, with no ego, and that is extremely rare in the business;
- She is an excellent trader;
- Her calls are very clear including where to enter, where to place your stop-loss and profit targets. Tthere is no ambiguity at all;
- Her knowledge is very extensive: from Market profile, volume profile, market auction, supply-demand levels, institutional order flow, Fib targets, etc., but the most important skill is that she integrates all this knowledge and applies it in a very clear way that everyone can see and understand;
- Her price for her trading room is one of the lowest ($99 per month) so traders with small accounts can afford to be a member;
- You can tell that she really wants to help fellow traders;
- Most of the other rooms’ hosts are afraid to make real-time calls and are terrified to be wrong in front of all their students; which is not the case with Natalie;
- You will make money while you learn; and
- She is very smart, so you better have your coffee ready! --Cesar Romo"
Stock, Options, and Futures trading have large potential reward, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the Stock, Options, and Futures Markets. Don't trade with money you cannot afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell stocks, futures, and/or derivatives. No representation is being made that any account will, or is likely to, achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
All materials presented within the Candlelight Trading Live Trade Room are not to be regarded as investment advice, but for general informational purposes only. Day trading does involve risk, so caution must always be utilized. Candlelight Trading LLC cannot guarantee profits or freedom from loss. You assume the entire cost and risk of any trading you choose to undertake. You are solely responsible for making your own investment and trading decisions. Candlelight Trading LLC, its representatives, its principals, its moderators, its contractors, and its members are NOT registered as securities broker-dealers or investment advisors either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or with any state securities regulatory authority. Candlelight Trading LLC recommends consulting with a registered investment advisor, broker-dealer, and/or financial advisor. If you choose to invest with or without seeking advice from such an advisor or entity, then any consequences resulting from your investments are your sole responsibility.
See full disclaimer here.